‘LET IT BEER!’ Kiev Walking Tour For Craft Beer Lovers
Discover local beer with us!
There are many different ways to get to know a new city. The most common is the traditional city tour – which is a good idea if you want to know basic information about a new place. But if you want know more about the culture and in a short time, if you want
to really ‘feel’; the city, the best way is to drink local beverages with locals!
Thus, we are pleased to offer you a walking craft beer tour in Kiev with us! The walking tour will have you exploring the craft beer scene of downtown Kiev. On the tour you will be sampling some of the finest beers in ‘Beer City’ and learn about the history of Ukrainian beer culture. This tour will have you visiting 4 different places and tasting 5 or more samples of Ukrainian craft beer. You will be guided by a knowledgeable tour guide providing you with not only a history of beer, but of the city as well.
Our mission is to connect people to the love of craft beer, the city of Kiev, and to each other. Whether you are a local or just visiting, we will show you the delicious brew this lovely city has to offer.
SO LET IT BEER AND BUDMO*!!!
(*budmo – ‘Cheers’ in Ukrainian)
WHAT WE WILL DO:
– We will talk about Craft Beer Revolution and how it’s going in Ukraine
– We will walk through the city center and visit 4 interesting beer locations (some of them is quite unique 🙂
– We will test different brands of local craft beer
– We will try to feel on our way how Kiev has changed over the past 100 – 30 – 5 years
– We will plunge into the atmosphere of this city and local traditions of drinking beer
OUR MEETING POINT: 29/1 Kreschatyk Str. (in front of the Roshen store)